7/18/2016: CoDrone Library Update: 1.4.3
- A Large CoDrone library update has been released. Please update your CoDrone Library (how to update the CoDrone library.)
- Please Note: There has been a file name change. Existing CoDrone users will have to delete their existing EEPROM.h and EEPROM.cpp files.
- Instructions on how to do this are located in the troubleshooting (http://community.robolink.com/codrone-troubleshooting/#A11)
- Follow the instructions for “…/EEPROMs.cpp:41: multiple definition of EEPROMClass::read(int)”
Read more in the Full Changelog
Use the following tutorials to learn some general background information that can help you with your programming regardless of the platform that you are using!
Note: the following tutorials are meant for general programming.
- Lesson 0: Setup
- Lesson 1: Pairing
- Lesson 2: Take Off
- Lesson 3: Triggers
- Lesson 4: Controller Flight
- Lesson 5: Timer Maneuvers
- Lesson 6: Flags
- Lesson 7: LEDs
- Lesson 8: Buzzers and Modes
- Lesson 9: Circles with For-Loops
- Lesson 10: Optimization
- Mission 1: Pin-Point
- Mission 2: Trigger Finger
- Mission 3: Roulette
- Mission 4: Joyride
- Mission 5: High Noon (Coming Soon)
- Mission 6: Bowling (Coming Soon)
- Mission 7: Battle!
- Mission 8: Simon Says (Coming Soon)