Hi @chnadell! Sorry didn't get back to you sooner. Looks like the page you linked is an old page. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll make sure to take down the old page. You can reach the newer version of that page on our Basecamp page located here. We found an error in the library that was caused by a missing semicolon, which, I believe is the error you're seeing. We fixed that one just a few days ago, so the error you saw should've been right before we fixed that bug. If you go to the Arduino Library Manager and make sure to go to version 2.0.4, the error you pasted should no longer occur. If it's still occurring, let me know, and we can investigate further.