Newbie, how to control CoDrone after both controller and drone are turned on.

• Band new to this. I inherited my CoDrone from a friend. The drone turns on when I put in the battery and the controller starts up when I turn it on but is there a way to sync or connect the drone to the controller. Nothing happens other than a high pitch whining sound when both are powered up but I don't have control of the drone. If there is an instruction PDF, please point me to it?

Thanks

• Hi there @gbarr! The CoDrone is a little different from other drones in that it's a learning tool to be used in classrooms, so we intentionally made it have a bit of a learning curve before you can just fly it around freely.

Here are our tutorials on how to program the CoDrone.

If you're interested in flying it with full control as a remote, you can take a look at this lesson for how to upload the default program.

Hopefully that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

• Thanks. Got it going. It looks like the only way to turn it off while using the remote is to cover the front infrared sensor. I'm using the flight_Controller default example program.

• administrators

hello @gbarr Check this video out.

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.