CoDrone_send.cpp error

• Hello,

I've recently received my drone and followed the instructions here to install the right software.

Even trying to run some simple code copy+pasted from this site I've encountered the following error when attempting to verify:

Arduino/libraries/CoDrone/CoDrone_send.cpp: In member function 'void CoDroneClass::triangle()':
    Arduino/libraries/CoDrone/CoDrone_send.cpp:889:2: error: expected ';' before 'move'
    move(2, 0,30,0,0);
    ^
    exit status 1
    Error compiling for board Rokit-SmartInventor-mega32_v2.

The following code produces this error, although it seems to be a problem with the library/built-in functions rather than the Arduino sketch itself, so this should probably work in someone else's install environment:

#include <CoDrone.h>

void setup() {
    CoDrone.begin(115200);
    CoDrone.AutoConnect(NearbyDrone);
    }

void loop() {
    // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
    }

I'm pretty sure I followed most of the software install instructions correctly, but if anyone has some ideas about what's gone wrong it would be much appreciated!

• I should also mention:
    macOS 10.13.6
    Arduino 1.8.5
    rokit by ROBOLINK version 1.0.3

• Hi @chnadell! Sorry didn't get back to you sooner.

Looks like the page you linked is an old page. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll make sure to take down the old page. You can reach the newer version of that page on our Basecamp page located here.

We found an error in the library that was caused by a missing semicolon, which, I believe is the error you're seeing. We fixed that one just a few days ago, so the error you saw should've been right before we fixed that bug. If you go to the Arduino Library Manager and make sure to go to version 2.0.4, the error you pasted should no longer occur.

If it's still occurring, let me know, and we can investigate further.

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.