Robolink Community is launched!

• Hi everyone! I'm really excited to announce that we've just launched our Robolink Community forum. It's still in the early stages, but we'd like everyone to start trying it out and using it. We've had a lot of demand for Robolink kit users to connect with one another to share projects, help one another out, solve one another's problems, and share cool ideas. We're going to be moving folks over from the facebook group to here, so that we can keep better track of what people's needs are.

The great thing about this forum is you can share sample code! Also, we can pin topics and upvote questions, so that as people ask questions, the community will be able to see which questions are the most helpful and correct. Of course, Arnold will regularly be monitoring the forum and providing answers and helping folks, along with other team members.

We hope this is an upgrade from the facebook group, which wasn't ever really intended for handling sharing code. I'd love to hear all the feedback we can get, so please let me know if things aren't working, or if you'd like to provide comments and feedback. I'm looking forward to getting more in touch with our community.

Cheers, and happy building! 😄

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.