import CoDrone ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'CoDrone'

• Hi I'm trying to program the CoDrone (Pro) using python and have found some useful code examples in this forum. All start with the command line in pyhon of

import CoDrone

which generates the following error

import CoDrone
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'CoDrone'

I'm using the latest python program 3.7.1 (Windows 7 64 bit)

In python when I use the following commands

help()
    modules

A list of modules is created using the above commands, but CoDrone is not in the list. Therefore I assume the error is because the module is not installed. How do I get the CoDrome module for python and how do I install it.

Thanks Antony.

• Hi @Antony! You'll need to do a pip install CoDrone via command line if you're using the command line.

Otherwise, if you're using an IDE (integrated development environment) like PyCharm, it will very how to install it depending on which IDE you're using. But running the pip install CoDrone on most command lines where you've got Python installed should do the trick!

Let me know if you have issues with that.

• Thanks robolink_wes, I typed the command line

pip install CoDrone
    ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Any suggestions? Thanks Antony

• Sorry robolink_wes I think what you meant is (I misunderstood) you wanted me to use a dos command line (Windows Command Prompt) change the directory to where python is and then type pip install CoDrone ! that worked Thanks Antony

For others : my python was installed in \AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37

Again Thanks

• @Antony Oh, glad you got it to work. Yes, as in DOS command line. I wasn't sure what OS you were running on, but I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Let me know if you have further questions!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.