Not able to Request Pressure from CoDronePro

• Hi,

I got the Pro version and tried to use printPressure. I look at the code-behind in the cpp or if it was .h file of CoDrone and found a comment //Not Working. Has this been fixed?
    query

• Hey there @magnus, we're currently making updates to the CoDrone library, so there are a few rough edges, such as that comment. The specifics, I believe @arnold_robolink will be able to answer more specifically. But essentially, within the next month, we should have a pretty significant update to the library with better function names and the ability to read sensor data.

• @robolink_wes Excellent. starting my class end of march so that would be terrific!

• @robolink_wes
    Hi, I am about to start my class and wounder if this has been fixed?
    I would like to know also how I can track updates on your libraries, like release notes?

• Hello @magnus, the library is uploaded, but we're still making some fixes and prepping documentation. If you need a quick walkthrough of how to use it, I can schedule a call this week for you to talk to our developer. We're currently still putting together the site with all the documentation so that it's easily readable to the public. Let me know if you'd like to do that 😄

I'll make sure to include a section for release notes.

• @robolink_wes
    I have tried your new lib and it works as expected. I was going through the cpp-file to get the latest methods. We managed this week and will have another go in two weeks after easter.
    Perhaps the docs will be ready by then?

Was really fun to use the goToHeight function. Work kinda nice. Seems that a calibration when landing could be good.

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.