Please help lost

• Can't seem to get the BLE boards found. Can't seem to work blockly or snap! 4 robolink. When I connect to blockly it will connect to the drone but not fly drone. I can't get snap to even find the BLE boards to connect to the drone. Also I am having problems with the installation onto windows. I am currently following all of the methods to install but nothing seems to work. I really need someone to show me what I doing wrong here or if I am dealing with alot of bugs. I have gone through firmware updates checking my minimum reqs. This process is terrible. I have tried the native with rokit. please someone help.

• administrators

Hi @evannewton ,
    We are in the process of switching from Snap to Blockly because there have been some installation issues with the former and Blockly does not require any extra installations unless Windows or Google Chrome is out of date. Blockly will only run on Windows 10 Versions 1803 or later and Google Chrome Version 56 or later. You can click here for instructions if you aren't sure how to check!

For your first issue, could you attached a screenshot of the code that was not working and elaborate more on what you are having trouble installing?

• Hi Robolink_Leila, This is in reference to Evan Newton's question regarding the issues connecting the BLE boards to the Drones. I am a colleague of Evan's and we are part of a large corporate client of Robolink. We are running summer camps which commence soon and it is imperative we get this issue resolved ASAP. Can you please provide a number where we can reach out to you regarding the same instead of using the forum? We have tried using Blockly to connect to the BLE boards but the code for the tutorials and the videos posted by Robolink will not work with the palettes in Blockly.

• Yes we need to use Snap! for these courses please help. with this connection process. We would love a call ASAP.

• administrators

@evannewton and @skaleemi ,
    Please schedule a call here at this link so I can help you as soon as possible! This will be a video call and it is the best way to resolve your issue. I will also send a follow up email as well to your emails linked to this account.
    Best,
    Leila

• @robolink_leila Good morning Leila,Due to increment weather here, we were hoping to get a time slot between 11:00am 12:00pm. Is it possible for you to set up an earlier time than 2:00 pm?
    Regards,
    Sara Kaleemi

• administrators

@skaleemi ,
    The times listed on my Calendly are the only times I am available. I'll send you an email and maybe I can arrange someone else to meet with you at an earlier time!
    Leila

• Hi Leila, I have put in a request for 2:00pm CST for tomorrow but didnt get a confirmation email. Can you please send me the instructions.
    Regards,
    Sara Kaleemi

• administrators

@skaleemi ,
    Wes will be speaking with you tomorrow at that time. You will receive an email with details. Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.