Codrone wont execute petrone python openCV from your examples

• Robolink team!
    I finally found your coveted openCV python files, and I have the openCV to capture the feed from the video wireless feed, BUT (and I have both the petrone and petrone-v2 libraries installed) but I get the error:
    3.832] Could not find PETRONE

Using Ubuntu, PyCharm, and have had it working with your codrone library, but I think your petrone libriary appears more robust? or does your codrone library have all the functionality as the petrone (more? or less?) and I jsut need to recode the pythonn script to follow the codrone library?
    Thnx for your help

• jsut an update, I was finally able to figure it out, updated the line to read for my specific USB and drone:
    drone.connect(portName="/dev/ttyUSB0", deviceName="PETRONE 8697").

Next steps:

1. using openCV to recognize a helipad area (specific color? shape? design?)
    2. using openCV and code some basic autonomous pattern, fly around the 4x8 board and recognize edges

• administrators

@ixmclean We don't offer any lessons or support for the FPV extension, but OpenCV.org has great documentation and tutorials to get you started on what you're looking for

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.