If you are using Arduino with CoDrone, I am copying here a list of suggestions that might help you out!
Pairing CoDrones can be a confusing process, so I hope these steps help you successfully pair every time:
- Install all the necessary software and hardware files for your operating system (tutorials are here)
- Open Arduino and upload the default flight controller code which can be found by navigating to File > Examples > CoDrone > Controller > FlightController.
- Plug in a battery into one drone and wait until they pair. You do not need to fly it.
- Go back into the code and change
- Reupload this new code and pair to the same drone again. From now on, that controller is paired with that drone as long as students always use
CoDrone.pair();without the Nearest parameter. It's a good idea to label the pair with a colored sticker so that you know which ones are paired.
- Repeat for every drone.
Hope this helps!